Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Whatcha think??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ok, last night I had what appears to be an ephiphany. I was alone and bored and thinking about so many things. I was feeling kinda down with the blahs. When out of nowhere, I grabbed a pen and wrote what you might call a "rap" or "poem" whatever ya want to call it. I have NEVER written anything in my life like a poem or rap or anything. So, I thought I would put it here and see what all of you think of it. Please give me your honest opinion, and don't worry about hurting my feelings because I'm already expecting mixed emotions and bad reviews and opinions like that. anyway, here is the first thing I have ever written, I dont even know if I will have words flow from my life onto paper as they did last night. this could have only been a one time thing. Anyway, what i wrote is the first reply below.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "If It Would just Rain"
    ________________________

    Trapped inside this pain
    Who am I, Who are you
    When it all goes down, It's yourself you really gotta be true to
    Living my life for me and my kids
    But on the road of my life,
    Theres nothing but speed bumps, accidents and skids
    Theres so much pain, nobody would know I'm crying if it would just rain

    25 years old, about to become a single mother of 2
    I trusted you
    You wouldn't understand me, you wouldnt care
    Why couldnt you just accept me for being me
    Why has life got to be so unfair
    Now i'm left with a heart so broken, I'm choking
    And I wonder can my broken heart ever be repaired
    You held me down, broke my spirit, made me scared
    Now i'm living my life in vain
    I'm bitter and cold
    This shits getting so old
    Theres so much pain, nobody would know I'm crying if it would just rain.

    Yeah i had affairs,
    You were never there
    I was just looking for someone to love me
    Someone who would care
    Respect, love and adore me
    What? Is that the kind of man you could never be?
    Now your thinking your the man
    Trying to take my kids from me, is that your revenge, is that your plan
    You break my spirit down and act so tough
    Havent I cried enough?
    And theres just so much pain, nobody would know im crying if it would just rain.

    Now your finealy gonna let me go, let me fly
    But at what price?
    To have to tell my kids goodbye?
    All I wanted to do was feel free and be happy
    But you never allowed me to be the real me
    You wanted me to be someone, something I couldn't be
    You wanted me to live a lie
    Take my kids? Yeah, you must want me to die
    Theres too much pain, nobody would know I'm crying if it would just rain.

    I could just cry for days
    But i'll never let you know how bad you hurt me that way
    I'll just bottle it up and hold it inside
    You said you'd never hurt me,
    well guess what, you lied.
    Now all the love I had for you has died
    And it all ended when you expected me to tell my kids goodbye
    Hell no, I'll never give in.
    This is one battle you wont win.
    Because even if I lose, I still win myself
    I wont be your property, your caged animal
    Your little play toy so you can say you have something to control
    Even if I lose, I still win back my soul
    Theres so much pain, nobody would know i'm crying if it would just rain.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member macy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2002
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow....


    that made me wanna sing like Lil Kim...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs genie*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoW!!
    put it in the news paper!!! Ann Landers!!!

    ^%&$%# Men!!!....bastids!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •